Department: Pharmacy Business Unit: Operations Reports to: Pharmacy Manager Line Management Responsibility: No
Accountability Level: 5 Location: Featherstone
Support the Pharmacy Operations in the supply of medication in a safe, effective, and efficient manner, in accordance with prevailing regulations and Standard Operating Procedures. To Check efficiently and accurately, dispensed patient orders, ensuring only the correct medications are delivered to patients.
- To follow and promote relevant SOPs and Company policy and procedure to always ensure patient safety.
- To efficiently check all information on dispensed patient orders to ensure that any errors are identified and corrected prior to the order leaving the responsibility of the pharmacy.
- To work collaboratively with other members of the dispensing team to ensure the efficient and safe running of the dispensary.
- To read and comply with all communications from head office and others to ensure necessary actions are undertaken for the pharmacy and customers.
- To maintain good housekeeping.
- To carry out any reasonable request given by appropriate persons.
- To contribute to HealthNet’s commitment to continuous improvement by forwarding your suggestions to appropriate persons.
- To proactively support the HealthNet Operation by helping in other departments which may be busier than your own at a particular time.
- Know the Company strategy and make sure what you do on a day-to-day basis is in line with the strategic objectives.
- Ensure the work you do is of a high-quality standard and HealthNet’s procedures and policies are always followed.
- Engage in personal professional development and attend mandatory training.
- Always present the Company in a positive way with internal and external clients, customers, and staff.
- Always comply with the Company’s HR policies and the Health and Safety policy.
- Work flexibly and efficiently to meet internal and external customer needs, whilst maintaining the highest possible professional standards.
- Bring new ideas and approaches with an open mind.
- Always maintain confidentiality and security.