National Sales Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a National Sales Manager with a proven record of sales in the UK Pharmaceutical/Healthcare market. You will be joining a well-established, market leading business, experiencing exponential growth year on year.
Today’s consumers live in a world of convenience and accessibility, and healthcare is no different. HealthNet Homecare strive to put patients in control of their own care by providing them with a digital platform to manage their therapies and medications. We are a market leading healthcare solutions provider to the NHS and Global Pharmaceutical companies. We pride ourselves on being the leading innovators in the market and through the utilisation of our advanced patient support platforms, HealthNet provides patient services and insights that can change healthcare outcomes across communities.
This opportunity would suit a candidate with proven pharmaceutical sales management experience, who is able to demonstrate a high level of understanding of the NHS environment.
- Contribute as a key member of the Senior Management team reporting to the CEO
- Leading the Sales Team to deliver new services, resolve issues and significantly to identify targeted accounts to deliver significant growth across the whole portfolio of offerings (products and services) – maximising the impact of the Account management resource.
- Training, developing, and motivating the Sales team to be target oriented high performing experts with high engagement levels
- Develop and monitor the performance of the UK Key Account Management Team, driving a culture of continuous improvement, by ensuring that sales team have the adequate skills and competencies for their position and are recruited, trained, developed, and assessed based on clear objectives. Create a culture conducive to learning and personal development.
- Recognition of high performance and positive behaviours, providing prompt feedback to address underperformance in a supportive environment
- Develop team capabilities to build a robust segmentation process that will contribute to the creation of market leading account plans and implementation
- Create a culture that motivates and retains key talent within the organisation
- Work with the Brand Leads and Sales Heads in Pharma to ensure the quickest route to market for new services or the speedy transitions from incumbent providers
- Provide oversight of all aspects of sales strategy and execution for the organisation
- Drive growth and profitability
- Collaborate with a cross functional management team of Commercial, Operations, Clinical, Regulatory, IT and Finance
- You will be a dynamic, experienced, and successful Senior National Sales Manager with a deep understanding of UK health services, the NHS and the Pharmaceutical industry
- You will have a demonstrable track record of outstanding Sales Success
- An Innovative Leader, highly experienced in both first- and second-line management with outstanding commercial acumen who can understand and work with available resources and priorities to establish plans that deliver tangible growth.
- You will understand the needs of a changing and evolving NHS and can help us transition from a Homecare provider to a high-tech digitised solutions provider, in line with our strategy of delivering solutions that drive compliance and adherence
- A results focused and motivated leader experienced in managing teams across a broad array of therapies from Rare and Orphan to mainstream, with a track record of building, motivating, and managing high performing teams capable of creative thinking.
- 5 years or more Proven experience as a senior National Sales Manager or other relevant role with demonstrable Sales and Leadership success
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to lead the National Sales Team and represent the interests of the Company in a way that promotes credibility, authority, and trust
- Ability to create new ideas, identify growth opportunities and drive them through to implementation