Bank Clinical Administrator
- To provide administrative support to the Nursing department
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Clinical Admin Manager
- To follow and promote relevant SOPs and Company policy and procedure to always ensure patient safety.
- To work within the nursing team, to ensure all administrative duties are fulfilled timely and accurately.
- To post any stores needed to the field team.
- To process and file patient documentation, which includes both electronic and hard copy documents.
- To maintain accurate processing of new referrals
- To have a confident telephone manner when speaking to patients
- To work collaboratively with other members of the organisation to ensure efficient and safe running of the service.
- To read and comply with all communications from head office and others to ensure necessary actions are undertaken for the nursing team and customers.
- To carry out any reasonable request given by appropriate persons.
- To contribute to HealthNet’s commitment to continuous improvement by forwarding your suggestions to appropriate persons.
- To proactively support the HealthNet Operation by helping in other departments which may be busier than your own at a particular time.
- Know the Company strategy and make sure what you do on a day-to-day basis is in line with the strategic objectives.
- Ensure the work you do is of a high-quality standard and HealthNet’s procedures and policies are always followed.
- Engage in personal development and attend mandatory training.
- Always present the Company in a positive way with internal and external clients, customers and staff.
- Always comply with the Company’s HR policies and the Health and Safety policy.
- Work flexibly and efficiently to meet internal and external customer needs, whilst maintaining the highest possible professional standards.
- To assist in the planning and scheduling of Nurse visits.
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
All staff (irrespective of grade) has responsibility for ensuring the fair treatment of customers throughout all aspects of the customer journey. Staff should be able to demonstrate an understanding of what is required and expected of them in order to do this.
- Identify and address potential TCF issues within area of responsibility
- Identify and (where appropriate) implement improvements within area of responsibility in relation to TCF issues.
HealthNet is committed to equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, transgender, marital status, colour, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
All staff (irrespective of grade) has responsibility for understanding and complying with Equal Opportunity Policy. All staff should promote an inclusive work environment, where colleagues are treated with dignity and respect.
The principles of equality will be applied in recruitment, training, staff development, pay, terms and conditions of employment, allocation of work, promotion, dismissal, work life balance and grievance & disciplinary procedures.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We will provide our employees with a comfortable safe and healthy working environment whilst promoting personal development and work life balance. We expect all of our employees to respect our stakeholders, the wider communities in which we operate and the natural environment.
All staff have a responsibility to ensure that everyone within the Company is free from any kind of bullying or harassment.
Staff should observe the following:
- Staff should ensure all business activities are operated in a fair and balanced manner, respecting and responding to legal, social and ethical issues arising from our commercial activities.
- Staff are required to act as good corporate citizens, controlling and minimising our direct and indirect social and environmental impacts.
- Staff should be aware of the company code of conduct, representing the company inside and outside of work (e.g. local environment to work) e.g. behavior, litter whilst traveling to and from work.